Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Buddies at Benson Park


Most of the time I play alone on this venture. I decide to go to courses based on weather and my schedule which is quite limited except for grand kids so my local golf buddies usually cannot load and go on a moments notice like I do. So it is quite a bonus when they call me up and have time available during the week.

07/30/2015

Jerry Stodola and I met John Welsh at Benson Park in Omaha for a 10am tee time. I worked with these guys at Cook Foods in Lincoln where we played a lot of golf together over the years.




Benson Park is a city golf course that is well worth the trip over to Omaha. The club house is situated on hill overlooking the course which has 7 holes wrapping around the hill with the rest of the holes out in the flats. Most of the wide fairways contain bunkers as well as most of the large fast greens.  Most of the par fours have have an uphill second shot to an elevated green.  The 4's and 5's have heavy treed roughs making a well placed tee shot a must to score.


Score Card: 109 courses played

Miles Driven: 109

Total Miles since 7/21/2014: 2521


No comments:

Post a Comment