Saturday, April 25, 2015

Omaha gets number 100!


04/23/15

A gentle breeze and a nice temperatures sent me on the road again to Omaha.  Spring Lake Golf course is located in south Omaha near Spring Lake road and south 13th street. It is one of the oldest golf course in Omaha built in 1933 on the site  of an old dairy farm. It is well maintained and is great condition. Although it is short, I found out that on 3 of the greens that above the hole is an automatic three putt!  Being quite hilly, the uphill holes have small table top greens and the finishing hole is an uphill par 3 over a public street. Well worth a visit!





Off to my car and heading to LaVista Falls in LaVista. On a side note I finally got my car signs!



LaVista Falls is an executive course at 4080 yards that is built in a bowl shaped area. Water comes into play on most of the holes and green side bunkers on 7 holes. I was glad I got this course done as I read on line after getting home that their mayor is preparing the public for a conversion of the course to a regional park. The guy I was playing with also mentioned that to me.



Score Card: 101 courses played

Miles Driven: 109

Total Miles since 7/21/2014: 2024


No comments:

Post a Comment